Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hmm

This blogging confounds me. I can never think of anything I really feel like sharing. I guess mabye I am just a private person. Mabye not though. I think my problem is I am more into telling a story outloud. I like the interaction, and frankly, if I wrote down everything that I did and shared it with everyone what would be the point of listening to me?

My paper wrote itself it's only going to be about 5 pages. I changed my arguement to why the person who took the picture is slander when other pictures of terror are considered inspiring? By the way this last paragraph is really only for you Azor. This means that I get to write the synthesis paper, which i plan on writing about the relevance of the peanuts gang on todays society tackling the questions of why the comic strip was such a success and the impact and effect it had on the writer.

No comments: